Well I believe the title says it all. We are officially having a little boy! God has blessed us so much and now He's added to it with a son! Our son will be the first grandson on both sides of our family and the first great grandson for my Mammaw, and Grampy and Grammy Drew as well as Spencer's Gan Gan and Papa and Bonnie! So watch out- here comes a pretty special guy!
The first picture is a cute one of the baby's profile. The second picture could get me arrested for posting it on the internet...but maybe it's like a baby's naked bathtub picture where everyone just thinks it's cute. Oh well. It's proof!
So now the fun can begin as we (okay really just I) get to start designing the nursery! I guess my pink themes are out!
So since it's late and I'm tired I'll just give you the quick and informational update (which means less humor than Spencer's posts).
Baby:
Test Results came back! No down syndrome, no tay-sachs, no Chromosome 8 and 13 defects (I guess that's good although I'm not sure what the chromosomes 8 and 13 have done wrong in other babies), and no spinda difida. Basically, the kid is decently healthy for being T-4 months old.
Teresa:
I thought God gave me nice fingernails during pregnancy because He feels sorry for my other pains. I was wrong, they are really to scratch my constantly itcy belly. I thought God gave me shinier hair because He feels sorry for my other pains. I was wrong, it is because He knows I have less engery to blow dry my hair completely before work each day. I have to admit I'm impressed with God's planning He's done to anticipate my aches and pains!
Spencer:
I always knew God gave him more patience that He gave me, but now I know why. Spencer has to have the patience to put up with Pregnant Teresa! Before I was pregnant, I didn't realize that everything is his fault. Pregnancy has cleared by view though and now I know that when my clothes don't fit, it's Spencer's fault. When I run into a wall, it's Spencer's fault. When I lose my phone, it's Spencer's fault. Interesting I didn't pick up on this before I became pregnant! Anyway, Spencer is a champ and is taking all of my hormone swings in stride, although sometimes I think they still surprise him a bit!
So that's the update for now- Good night, sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite, and God bless!
P.S. This is something I would expect to see at my dad's house in Novemeber:





No comments:
Post a Comment