I'm nauseous.... But I can't complain too much more to Spencer so I'm just going to blog it. I am officially tired of being nauseous and tired of being tired. I'm also officially fat. My jeans are getting tighter and I feel HUGE! Ugh. I think I've gained 4 lbs which on my frame is like 20lbs on a regular height person. This week I actually had to come home early from work one day because I was feeling so badly. I also told the President of my company this week so now 2 employees like me know, the HR woman, my manager, and the president. I'm still holing out on telling everyone else though. I figure I can hide it until my water breaks and I suddenly stop showing up for work.
Speaking of work, I survived another round of lay-offs this week. It's so nerve racking! I pray this economy turns around quickly because I will definitely not be able to find another job if I'm showing a big baby belly!! At least I'd have a good tag-line in interviews: "Hire me and you get an extra employee for free! (At least for a few months)"
Spencer is doing well at work- thank goodness! In fact, he's already planning our budget for next year to see how much we can put into the baby's college fund. I think it's a bit odd considering we still have student loans of our own to pay off! Now I understand why my parents wanted me to go to an in-state, scholarship paid college! Ah, but the people I met and the times I had at Tech are worth every dime I'm paying back now...and trust me, it's a lot of dimes.
Three more weeks until we have our big 3-hour doctor's appointment. They will test for genetic disorders, down syndrome, and to make sure the baby is growing at the right rate still. Spencer will get to watch and read magazines. I will get pinched, poked, prodded, and tested. Life is so not fair.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment