Wow. We have hit a new level of misery. The congestion, headaches, sore throat...oh, don't worry, Teresa is fine, but my allergies are killing me people!!! I think we got a good 2-3 inches of pollen over the weekend and we temporarily lost one of the dogs when Sam was overrun by a fast moving cloud of ragweed spores. For those of you who are interested, I will be setting up a separate blog (in direct competition with this one) that will document the trials and tribulations of my battle with spring allergy season. There will also be a gift registry for those of you who want to give me an allergy present or maybe throw an allergy shower. I am happy to report that my doctor started me on nasal steroids today. I hope they don't test for that at work.
Oh, I guess I should write something about the baby. We haven't heard from him/her lately so not much news. Him/her doesn't write or call very often. I guess I would be a little busy too if I was currently forming say a working intestinal tract, so I am trying to be understanding about the lack of communication so far. I guess it is probably not a good idea to distract the kid right now. I know if someone walks by my office at work with a KitKat or Krispy Kreme doughnuts it makes me lose focus. Focus is a good thing when making fingers and toes. I posted a diagram outside Teresa's belly in case the kid gets confused and needs to refer to a manual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment