

On Friday night, we went out to dinner with our wonderful neighbors, Blake and Heather. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling so well so as soon as the food was brought to the table, I had to excuse myself. For 20 minutes I explained to every woman in the restroom that I wasn't drunk, I was pregnant. I haven't thrown up that much in forever! Spencer was definitely hoping I'd still be sick on Sunday so that he wouldn't have to run. Glad he was wrong!
This week the nausea has not gone away and I'm not a lot of fun to be around. I am enjoying looking at customized crib bedding for the baby (http://www.polkatotdesigns.com/), but I will have to second mortgage the home to afford some of it. Who would've thought that the cutest baby crib set would run in the $400 range? Our King Size bedding isn't even close to that and it has a lot more material! Geez! Oh well, I still have time to convince Spencer that this is a necessity. Below are some of the ones I like. I think they look fun! If you like them, let me know; if you don't like them, don't buy them for your baby. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment