Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Week 8_Spencer's Turn
Ok, I know Easter is still a couple weeks away, but I am certainly hoping the Easter Bunny will bring me my very own ultrasound machine!!! Those things are amazing! Within seconds of it being turned on and warmed up the nurse was giving us an open house tour of our baby's current bachelor (or bachelorette) pad. Not much in the way of furniture, but the mortgage is paid which is a big plus in today's real estate market. Seriously, I do admit to tearing up a little bit upon seeing the pulsing sound wave that the nurse indicated was our baby's heartbeat (although at 171 beats per minute I think the kid needs a stress ball in there). Now you can see why I need my own ultrasound machine. I could peek in on the kid anytime I wanted just to see how things are coming together. I think they only run about $3 million so if everyone of our friends and family contributes $10,000 each....
Posted by
Teresa and Spencer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment