So this is technically the beginning of our 32 week, but with the weird pregnancy counting I am technically 31 weeks along. Then, since I forgot last week, we need to pretend this is Week 30 (although only for blog purposes...in actuality, I'm ready for week 40 already!).
Anyway, we have had great success with the nursery this week and it seems as though things are finally coming together. I'll post pictures after just a bit more work. It is turning into my favorite room in the house though!
This past Saturday we had a wonderful baby shower for Baby Shell. It was so thoughtful of my friends to organize, plan, and throw such a terrific celebration. I can't thank Catherine C., Cristina, Tara, and Lindsey enough for their time and energy. I felt so honored and blessed to have such amazing friends- about 15 women attended- who mean so much to me. Unfortunately a few of my friends have recently moved away from Atlanta and onto other things so I did miss Casey, Eleanor, Darragh, Kamber, and Suz. They've been great friends since 2001 as well.
Mary Beth, Jessica, Lane, and Neighborhood BFF Heather
Tara and her mom, Patty, and Lindsey preparing for the Pictionary Game!
Unflattering photo of me with a great hostess and photographer, Catherine!
If I was to add additional photos to represent this week they would include photos of saltine crackers, TUMS, and me waddling through the office with my hand on my lower back. I've become the stereotypical pregnant woman- backpain and fake contractions and all!
Last, but not least, here is the standard "look at Teresa gain weight" photograph!

30 weeks, 4 days pregnant







No comments:
Post a Comment