Hooray! The crib bedding has arrived. Spencer got home first and I made him text message me when it came. I rushed home and immediately put it all together. It is the most perfect bedding for me (and hopefully our son) because it combines the classiness of the Ralph Lauren fabric and frugalness of the WalMart fabric. It was custom made and designed by two wonderful women in Texas who I found on etsy.com. If you've never used etsy.com I highly recommend it. You can get great prices and customized everything! I think my Aunt Patricia should open a store on etsy because she can do the same great things many of these women can do. That's how awesome this website it!
And now, without further ado...
...drumroll please....
I got the bumper, the bedskirt, the toss pillow, and the crib sized quilt. This has really made my day so much brighter! It looks even better in person since the lighting isn't great in the bedroom yet. Everyone is invited to come see it!
98 days to go...but who's counting...Hooray!






No comments:
Post a Comment