Now, being self centered, I have included a new picture of me. Actually, it's a picture of the baby but I happen to be carrying him so it's also a picture of me.
I know what you're thinking: "Wow, Teresa's hair and tan look great!" Okay, so that's probably not what you are thinking, but I know it's hard to notice anything other than that large cantaloupe under my dress! Oddly enough- Baby Cooper/Andrew/Henry/McDaniel/Alan/Thomas/Jr is about the size of a large cantaloupe right now. I don't particularly care for cantaloupe so I hope he grows a bit more before coming out.
Next is a picture showing off how amazing my husband is. On the exact 20 week mark, Spencer woke me up with a kiss and said "Thank you for carrying my baby half way." I asked if he wanted to trade off, but he said no. He also surprised me with a bouquet of a dozen red, pink, and white roses. It was such a lovely surprise and he is such an amazing husband! But sorry single women, Spencer is taken!
And my final update is that Baby Boy Shell's grandmothers are already spoiling him! Mimi Drew has begun picking up necessities at Wal-Mart each time she goes and if she goes as often as she did when I lived at home then we'll have all things necessary by July. :) Grammy Shell (I think that's what she wants to be called, but someone correct me if I'm wrong) has helped ensure that Baby Boy Shell will be dressed to perfection for the first year of his life, right down to an adorable bathing suit! Below are two of his new outfits.
I looove smocking, but Spencer and I have agreed that after age 2, I won't make him wear smocking (unless I can train him to ask for it by then!).
So those are the less entertaining, but more factual updates of our pregnancy. We've both been pretty sick for about 10 days now and I've bleached every surface in the house to get rid of our germs. Tomorrow we go to the OB again to get another Ultrasound and to have the baby checked out. I know I'm supposed to be enjoying every minute of this, but honestly I'm tired of being tired and tired of my stomach hurting (which I think is the baby headbutting me!). I know Baby Boy Shell will be worth it though- especially if he turns out like his Daddy!
I'm sure we'll keep everyone updated with the results of tomorrow and thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. We are on the downside now and continuing to count the weeks! 19 to go!


Teresa! I'm so sad that I'm just learning of this blog! I'll be following along now! :) You look BEE-YOU-TEE-FULLLLL!!!
ReplyDelete