Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week 28_I'd like to spend the rest of my pregnancy on vacation, please!

Just a quick update and photos from our Babymoon:

Spencer and I are having so much fun on our vacation. It has been very relaxing and although I still feel sick some days, at least I don't have to look alert and deal with clients and coworkers. Now when I feel sick, I can just go to bed or lay down and elevate my feet. It is such a nicer way to spend your pregnancy and makes me want to ask my OB for bed rest!


28 weeks and 1 day pregnant...83 days to go!

This is a picture of my wonderful husband relaxing on vacation...completely covered from the sun under an umbrella on the beach, but stocked with his beer and blackberry. Isn't he adorable? Oh I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment